update texware GmbH
Textile Software Competence
As a medium sized software company we have developed and provided ERP Business Software for the entire textile value chain (textile and clothing industry, textile trade) for more than 40 years, and through this specialization we are market leader in the German-speaking region. With our software solutions we support our customers to become more flexible, more competitive and more successful in a global, constantly changing market. A large number of well-known companies of the entire textile value chain rely on our core competence and experience. This makes us, nationally and internationally, a reliable and serious partner for the textile industry and thus a guarantor of security, stability and investment protection.
Specialization - Our concept for your success
Industry knowledge and experience in the field of textiles and clothing provide the basis for a stable and long-term cooperation. Therefore, we decided to specialize with our products on the textile industry. The substantial factors of our todays success are our 40 highly qualified employees. At four locations nationwide they are working to minimize your efforts in information technology and to maximize your competitive advantage. Our employees are not only specialists in software development. Due to their textile background and years of experience with companies of the entire textile value chain, they know requirements and characteristics of this industry and put them directly into our IT-solutions.
Our core service is our ERP Business Software texware/CS. texware/CS has been created specifically for the requirements of the textile and clothing industry as well as the textile trade, and thus covers the entire textile value chain. Yarn, fabrics, finishing, apparel or retail - texware/CS ensures transparency and consistent data flow in each link of the process chain. In addition to that, we complement our product portfolio with solutions for Electronic Data Interchange, Production Data Acquisition, Fabric Inspection and Business Intelligence.
More than just software
Individual consulting, project management and training, on the basis of competence and reliability are part of our comprehensive service offering. Thereby you and your company´s specific requirements are always in focus.
Foundation of update GmbH Unternehmensberatung für Programmierung und Datenverarbeitung in Kulmbach
- update becomes IBM partner;
- Development of individual industry-specific update software solutions; first textile-specific projects arise
- Strategic restructuring of update; Separation of update group´s textile division: Foundation of tx update texware GmbH and purchase of business units of the former BIT GmbH/Nordhorn;
- With its software solutions tx update texware becomes market leader in textile industry
- Introduction of the ERP Business Software texware/CS;
- texware/ becomes a registered trademark
- Activities of the former companies update AS GmbH/Würzburg (garment) and Robeck GmbH/Lüdinghausen (textile trade) are merged into tx update texware;
- Thereby tx update texware obtains the necessary personnel and technical know-how to cover the entire textile value chain with its software solutions – from sheep to shop
- Expansion of product portfolio: development of the segments eBusiness and Business Intelligence;
- update-group celebrates 25 years of existence
- 10 years of update texware GmbH;
- Now there are more than 5000 texware-users
- texware/CS gets a modern .NET-user interface;
- New software solutions in the field of Electronic Data Interchange texware/EDI, Business Intelligence texware/DeepSee and Fabric Inspection texware/Inspection appear on the market
Dr. Michael Schiffmann has been the new Managing Director of update texware GmbH since January 1, 2017.
The long-term Managing Director and co-owner Friedrich J. Römer retires at the end of July 2017.
Kulmbach: Management | Administration | Sales Department | Marketing Department | Programming | Project Management
Nordhorn: Development Department | Programming | Project Management
Würzburg: Project Management